담당자번호

업태

종류

주소

전화번호

휴대폰

FAX

홈페이지 주소

Stratos actually goes above and beyond in their industry - they are simply the perfect at what they do. Because the assistant who truly booked the trip and made the plans for my employer and her family, I must say that the expertise was a brand new one for me. That stated, the unfamiliar process was made a lot less complicated because of the information, experience and endurance of my rep, Christina Nesbit. She was extraordinarily informative and helped through every step of the method, reassuring me that the passengers were getting the most appropriate plane for his or her wants. The general rule of thumb is that the larger the aircraft, the costlier the crew. Many customers seeking to purchase a private jet will obtain a mortgage in order to buy their jet. And, much like every cash that you borrow, there will probably be curiosity to pay. Aircraft financing, in its most fundamental form, is borrowing the additional money that you require so as to buy your jet.

Be aware that though your flight ought to take off from "London Luton", you’ll actually board on the plane from an area FBO (fastened-base operator). Probably you’ll be flying by a gentle jet since it’s the most common way of getting to a destination that’s not far away, especially in the event you don’t have a giant social gathering. While non-public jets are sometimes used for shorter hops, personal transatlantic flights offer the last word in privateness, flexibility and comfort for the longer trip. The preferred transatlantic flight is London to New York, which is usually flown for both leisure and business journeys. SAVE, SPEND OR SPLURGE? If you’re seeking to journey by private jet between London and New York, listed below are three private jet charter jet pricing choices where you can save, spend or splurge. There are sometimes empty leg offers out there on this route if you’re in a position to be flexible. A latest empty leg was flown on a Gulfstream GIV for £34,300 - a flight that normally prices £82,000.

You may dispense with booking tickets, checking-in, carrying boarding passes, discovering the right terminal and standing in queues at each step. Enjoy your favorite movie or a lavish meal whereas touring near the speed of sound, a mile excessive in the sky. Arrive at your vacation spot with out a trace of journey fatigue and step right into a limousine waiting on the tarmac. Princely Jets offers you the chance to forget about connecting flights, loud announcements, crowded ready lounges and irritating safety checks. Brokers don't personal any jets, but can find an operator and charter a flight for you. The alternative is to book immediately with a charter operator who has their own fleet of jets and dedicated crew, although typically it's costlier to take action. The operator ought to give you two or three totally different options for your proposed flight. These might include a number of totally different aircraft sorts to choose from.

The price of this heavy jet may be very enticing, amounting to some £39,000 (46,000 EUR), and can get sixteen people on board. All it must get from London to Tenerife is 3 hours and 40 minutes. A dearer possibility I’d advocate is the fabulous Bombardier International 5000. This jet will value you round £41,seven-hundred (49,000 EUR) and can fly 13 passengers to Tenerife in three hours and 19 minutes. Lastly, the massive shot in the game - Falcon 7X. This unimaginable jet will be yours to rent for some £43,500 (51,200 EUR). The jet can fit a maximum of thirteen persons and wishes three hours and 31 minutes to fly from London to Tenerife.

• 업체명 : 한국닥트 | 대표 : 이형란 | TEL : 031-907-7114
  • 사업자등록번호 : 128-31-77209 | 주소 : 경기 고양시 일산동구 백석동 1256-3
  • Copyright(c) KOREADUCT.co.Ltd All rights reserved.